Thursday, 19 January 2012

Dear Sleep, I miss you





Dear sleep, I miss you! Please come back.


You and I used to be such good friends. Back in school, I would sleep in each and every weekend and we would have so much fun together.


Then came the children and you stopped coming around. For almost 9 years now you've never spent more than one night at a time, no matter how much I have pleaded and begged you to come back!


The baby is two now and how I long to have you back in my life so if you would like to come and stay you're always welcome.


They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and I find myself longing for you both day and night, trying to catch you for more than 5 minutes at a time and I know DH also misses you and we could all have a good catch up.


Until the day when we can finally get together again, just know that I am thinking of you and how much I miss you. Hopefully soon we can all be together again and I promise I won't take you for granted. 


Love 


Me

2 comments:

Post a Comment