Monday, 30 January 2012

Stressful Sunday

It's been a bit of a stressful weekend here in the Really Rachel household!


I had to come home early from work on Saturday as the baby wasn't very well, throwing up everywhere and wouldn't settle for her daddy just crying for her mummy and then just after I got home hubby himself was sick and took himself off to bed leaving me to sort out all 4 children, including one who kept being sick.


Sunday was pretty much the same, hubby was feeling better but the baby was still burning up and being sick, she couldn't keep anything down bless her so it was very lucky she is still breastfeeding as she was able to tolerate that.


Then during the afternoon DD2 came into the lounge and announced
"I can see better now, I can see everyone!" and after a minute I realised what she was talking about. She'd cut her long fringe that we'd nearly finished growing out!




No comments:

Post a Comment