Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Embarrassing Outfits

Welcome to my first post for "The Gallery" hosted by Sticky Fingers. A chance to share a photo based on a theme that might otherwise have never seen the light of day. 


This weeks theme is "Embarrassing Outfits" and being a child of the late 70s, 80s and early 90s I have too many to choose from!!!




Here is one from when I was about 8 and I lived in track suits... thankfully no photos survive of the trackie's replacement the Shell Suit cos yes... I had one of those as well!!! 


This next one is from my 18th Birthday Party... Why did no one tell me how hideous I looked??? <hangs head in shame> I guess the only good thing you can say is my blouse matches my cheeks!!! And to think I thought I looked good!!!




Now I have shared my embarrassment with you, it's your turn!!! Visit other posters, comment, get inspired. This virtual gallery of photographs is about enjoying other's work, so go make someone's day. 

The link stays open until Tuesday so you have plenty of time to join in and absolutely ANYONE can join in!


4 comments:

Post a Comment