Sunday, 19 February 2012

It's All About Me!!!



So my friend over at Missing Sleep has again tagged me in a post. This time she wants to know all about ME!!!

The Rules:
*. You must post these rules
*. Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog
*. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
*. Choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post
*. Let each blogger know you’ve tagged them


My questions:

1. Which is worse? Hairy back, bad breath or distrusting eyes?
I would say distrusting eyes. I hate people who have creepy looking eyes. Hairy backs don't bother me at all... Hubby has one but sometimes makes me shave it for him if we go swimming!!!



2. Marmite, love or hate?
Urgh... yuck... I HATE Marmite with a passion!!!

3. Do you own any tartan in your wardrobe?
Nope. My wardrobe is very boring and consists of jeans and t-shirts

4. What do you hope your children will gain from having you as a parent?
My faith and belief in God and my my caring heart learning that it's better to be nicer to someone than make them cry. 

5. When did you last cry?
Watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 when Dobby dies. Even though I knew it was coming from the books. 


6. What is your favourite mummy moment?
When my kids come up to give me a hug and a kiss and tell me they love me I'm the bestest

7. Best sandwich filler?
Tuna mayo and sweetcorn

8.  Do you collect anything?
Not at the moment. I would like to collect Willow Tree figurines but so far I only have one!!! Over the years I've collected all sorts... rubbers (erasers), Kinder Surprise toys, Dolphins, Porcelin dolls etc

9. Have you ever drunk a cup of tea through a kit kat/twix?
Didn't even know that was possible!!!

10.  Do you have a tattoo?
Nope. Been tempted a couple of times though and hubby does

11. What’s under your bed?
The carpet and probably a few dust bunnies

Now I tag my followers to answer these questions...

  1. Star Trek or Star Wars?
  2.  Tea or Coffee?
  3. What's the best thing about being a parent?
  4. What's the worst thing about being a parent?
  5. What would you like your children to learn from having you as a parent?
  6. Do you have a tattoo and if so what is it?
  7. How would you describe your fashion style?
  8. Do you have any piercings?
  9. When did you last get drunk?
  10. Summer or Winter?
  11. How would you describe your parenting style?

3 comments:

Post a Comment