Thursday, 16 February 2012

Playing 20 Questions

My good friend and the one who encouraged me to start a blog, Missing Sleep, has tagged me in a post for Typecast for the CLIC Sargent Do Something Yummy Awareness Raising Campaign.






This week is week 3 - Getting Together - where you choose from one of these prompts and blog about it.

  1. Personal Post When was the last time you got together with a group of friends? Tell us about it.
  2. Yummy Post. Yummy Mummy Week is all about getting together with other parents to raise money for CLIC Sargent. Tell us why getting together with other parents is important to you.
  3. Creative Post. Tell us how you are surviving the half term holidays! Or for the vloggers out there, get the kids involved. Interview them using these questions
I decided to go with interviewing the children and since I couldn't decide between the 3 older ones I decided to interview them all. It would be interesting to see how their answers differ! DS is 8, DD1 is 6 and DD2 is 5.

1. What is something mummy always says to you?
DS: Go clean your bedroom! - True I do say it a lot!
DD1: Tidy up - Yep I say that one a lot as well
DD2: Will you go to sleep! - This one too. Guess they know me well!!!

2. What makes mummy happy?
DS: Surprises - Who doesn't like surprises
DD1: When we behave - Yep that's always nice but doesn't happen often
DD2: Kisses - I LOVE my hugs and kisses

3. What makes mummy sad?
DS: Me getting lost - Earlier today he didn't come straight home and he realises now how upset I was (see Missing Child)
DD1: Not listening to mummy - Yep I hate having to keep repeating myself
DD2: When we don't tidy up - Yep this one too

4. How does your mummy make you laugh?
DS: By tickling me - Yep always guaranteed to make them all laugh and even better still because I'm not ticklish
DD1: Tickling me
DD2: Tickling me

5. What was your mummy like as a child?
DS: No idea - Hmm guess it's time for more stories of when I was a child
DD1: Friendly and nice - Lovely answer, dunno if my friends would've agreed though
DD2: Shy - Yep, definitely shy. Just like DD2

6. How old is your mummy?
DS: 34 - For my sins
DD1: 34
DD2: 34

7. How tall is your mummy?
DS: 10ft - I guess to a child I am really tall!!! I'm only 6ft though really
DD1: Nearly to the roof - Not quite 
DD2: Bigger than daddy - Yep I am taller than daddy

8. What is her favourite thing to do?
DS: Play on the PS3 - A surprising one this I thought he'd say computer.
DD1: Play on the computer - Yep I'd agree with this one
DD2: Painting - Dunno where this one has come from, unless you count matchstick men as art!

9. What does your mummy do when you're not around?
DS: Play on the PS3 - I never get chance to go on the PS3
DD1: Play on the PS3 - Again the PS3 but can't remember last time I went on it
DD2: Play on the computer - Yep this is more like it

10. If your mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
DS: The Best Mother Ever - Aww and no I didn't bribe him!!!
DD1: For letting me do whatever I want to do
DD2: I don't know

11. What is your mummy really good at?
DS: Playing on the computer - Probably all the time I spend on it
DD1: Playing on The Sims 3 Pets on the PS3
DD2: Playing on the computer

12. What is your mummy not very good at?
DS: Keeping quiet - this was probably because I was asking the questions when he was watching a movie!!!
DD1: Not shouting all the time
DD2: Nothing

13. What does your mummy do for her job?
DS: Works for Tesco - Every little helps
DD1: Tesco
DD2: Tesco

14. What is your mummy's favourite food?
DS: Shepherds Pie - Only because they don't like my favourite!!!
DD1: Spaghetti
DD2: Chocolate - That's more like it

15. What makes you proud of your mummy?
DS: Because she looks after me - Aww
DD1: Because she's the best mummy ever
DD2: Looking after me when I went to hospital - See The Happy Patient

16. If your mummy were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
DS: Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10) - I wish with her figure, youth and powers!
DD1: Ruby in Max and Ruby - The bossiness probably
DD2: Rapunzel in Tangled - Must be the hair

17. What do you and your mummy do together?
DS: Play on the PS2 or PS3 - Must try and make more time to do this with him
DD1: Baking cakes
DD2: Making cakes

18. How are you and mummy the same?
DS: We've both got the same brain (smart) - Yep
DD1: We both like playing on the PS3
DD2: We've both got long hair

19. How are you and your mummy different?
DS: Mummy has neater handwriting than me - I try
DD1: Our voices are different
DD2: Mummy's big I'm little

20. How do you know your mummy loves you?
DS: Because if she didn't love me she'd let me wander off and not care about me - A lovely answer
DD1: Because she has a nice heart
DD2: Lots of hugs and kisses

And now I am tagging my friend Laura at Synchronizationofus to carry it on 

2 comments:

Post a Comment