Thursday, 23 February 2012

Reasons To Be Cheerful

A lovely lady whose blog I follow at Mummy From The Heart listed a bloghop today called R2BC (Reasons to be cheerful) and I decided to join in. 


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart


Why am I cheerful, what am I grateful for?


1. In the midst of a recession, where jobs are sparse, hubby managed to find a full-time job. Especially in an area where seasonal or part-time jobs are the norm.


2. That I have some fantastic friends who I know will always be there for me and that our children are all friends as well. In fact the baby and I are off to a playdate soon with all of them.


3. That after the panic of losing my son last week (see Missing Child) I found him safe and well and that he had an awesome time on his first school trip (see Growing up too fast)


4. That DD2's operation was a success and that she can hear properly now (see The Happy Patient) shown by the fact when DD1 starts shouting DD2 puts her hands over her ears!


5. That my new blog, Really Rachel, is taking off and that I've had some lovely comments especially as my blog is only a month old!


So now its your turn... Write a cheery post saying what is making you happy, cheerful or grateful right now. Link it up using the code below and have a look at some of the other blogs and share the love! Leave a comment here and I'll come over and visit you as well to say Hi!



12 comments:

Post a Comment