Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Sunshine Skies Happy Heart

The weather recently has been beautiful and there's nothing better than seeing that elusive UFO known as the Sun in the sky to gladden your heart and make everything seem better!!!


Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 35. Sadly this means that every day that passes is another day that takes me closer to 40 and away from 30 and I am now nearer to 40 than I am 30.


I was supposed to be going to my Welsh lesson but my mum (bad influence that she is) encouraged me to play hooky and go for a spot of retail shopping instead! I also went to Slimming World as I started last week to try and lose weight to help with my diabetes and I had lost 2 and a half pound, which isn't bad considering I had my son's birthday last week with lots of food I shouldn't be eating. Of course with my birthday yesterday and DD1's birthday next week as well as Easter I do wonder how I will cope with my chocolate addiction and temptation LOL


With the wonderful weather we've had over the past few days we've had some wonderful sunsets. The picture below was taken from my lounge window and shows a dumper truck on the beach passing in front of the sun. The dumper trucks are moving sand that has blown onto the road and promenade during the winter ready for the summer. 






This next picture was taken today when I went for a walk with the baby through the fairy glen. It was so peaceful with the sun shinning and the birds singing in the trees!!!






I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine and making the most of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment