Thursday, 19 April 2012

#R2BC Feeling Blessed

Once again it's Thursday and that means linking up with the fabulous Mich at Mummy From The Heart and her weekly R2BC - Reasons to be Cheerful



Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



This week it is the easiest R2BC than I've ever had to write as I'm feeling very blessed and loved!


1. I have some fantastic friends who will drop everything to help me decorate my lounge with just a few hours notice and will help me getting it decorated in just a few hours! I know that if I need them all I have to do is call them and they will be there for me, whether its a shoulder to cry on or babysitting, whatever it is I know I can count on them and they know they can count on me. I truly have the best friends and in my heart they are my sisters!

2. This morning I had a film crew filming me getting the kids ready for school (more on that to come) and last night I was feeling very low and nervous and I had cold feet. I didn't want to do it and I was feeling very fat and ugly and frumpy and thinking who would want to film or watch me! I put how I felt on my personal facebook and within minutes I had all my friends (and not just my closest friends) sending me encouraging words to make me feel better and loved and giving me the confidence to go through with the filming. 


3. I live in a gorgeous area of Wales, in a beautiful town with a FANTASTIC community spirit. Whenever there has been something going on, the town has pulled together to support it. When one of the town died on holiday, the community raised money to help bring his body home, when a 9yr old girl was in Great Ormond Street hospital waiting for a heart transplant the community again pulled together to raise money for her parents to help support them whilst they were with her, and of course the reason of the film, when Tesco held a competition to win a free school uniform for every child in the school our community came together and WON!


Now it's your turn! Take a minute and think about what's making you feel cheerful at the moment. No matter how bleak you might think things are, finding little happy moments can make things seem a lot better! Don't forget to link up with the R2BC below and on Twitter as well with #R2BC and pop over to the other blogs to see what's making them feel cheerful and help spread the love!


20 comments:

Post a Comment