As the nation's best loved cooker brand, they combine quality, integrity and guarenteed performance. With a Rangemaster suitable for every kitchem; large or small, traditional or contemporary there is plenty of choice from a variety of colours including stainless steel, silver and black, modern controls and a streamlined profile or classic styling and features all available in a variety of widths.
Rangemaster range cookers are at the heart of more homes than any other, helping to create memorable family moments.
But why buy a Range Cooker?
- Range Cookers look fantastic in any kitchen - Whether you are planning a traditional or ultra contemporary kitchen, there is a range cooker designed to fit perfectly in your design scheme.
- Range cookers can be a more cost effective choice - When you purchase a range cooker, you only have to buy a single item rather than all the other pieces associated with buying a built-in option e.g. worktop and cabinets
- The ovens in a range cooker are bigger - Typically 20% bigger than an average 60cm built-in oven which means you can cook more and worry less about timing your dishes and keeping food warm.
- Range cookers have two ovens - So you can cater for bigger groups and, because there is plenty of cooking space all your dishes can be cooking at the same time leaving you free to enjoy being with your guests.
- Range cookers have a dedicated grill - Most range cookers offer a dedicated high powered grill designed to grill or brown dishes to perfection.
- Range cookers have more burners - A 90cm range cooker offers five burners and a 110cm product offers as many as seven burners giving you all the flexibility you could need to create the most sophisticated of menus.
- Most range cookers have a wok burner - For some dishes such as stir fries, you just need power, a wok burner will get you there faster and help you product the authentic taste of Asian cuisine that an ordinary hob cannot.
- Range cookers help you make the most of the space you have - Whether a small or large kitchen, range cookers start at 90cm wide and include two ovens, a seperate grill and five burners in that space.
- Range cookers have storage space - Some range cookers have a handy storage draw which is ideal for storing all those baking trays and roasting dishes you want to keep out of sight.
- Range cookers are available in a variety of colours - While stainless steel looks fantastic in many kitchens, it needn't be the only choice. Bring your kitchen alive by choosing a range cooker from an array of stunning colours.
- Range cookers reduce cooking odours - Range cookers vent through the rear of the cooker so cooking odours and steam are more readily extracted through the cooker hood.
- Many range cooker models have multi-functional ovens - Multi-functions can include defrost, fanned grilling, browning element, rapid response and fan-assisted oven.
*** All the above information was taken from the Rangemaster website ***
So here's the exciting news...
Rangemaster are hosting a competition on Facebook where you can WIN a Rangemaster Professional Deluxe 90 Range Cooker worth £2,000 and two runners-up will also win a set of Rangemaster Pans worth £129.
Professional styling and deluxe features make this 90cm width model a cook's dream in a small space.
The compact model within the Professional Deluxe range, the Professional Deluxe 90 prides itself on a host of practical features. The hob benefits from five burners, with wok ring and griddle plate included, with a flexible multi-function oven to cook to perfection, twinned with a tall fan oven - ideal for batch baking!
Key Product Features
* Available in electric or dual fuel
* A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
* Mult-function oven
* Rapid response - reducing heat up time by 30%
* Porthole door, so you can check food without having to open the oven door
* Includes Griddle and Wok Cradle
* Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend roasts
***Information on the cooker provided by the Rangemaster Website ***
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize you need to go to is;
* Go to www.facebook.com/RangemasterUK
* Click on the "Win A Rangemaster" application.
* "Like" the page
* then enter your contact details
* Share the competition with your friends
Competition closes on Monday the 30th April 2012
So go on... What are you waiting for?
*** DISCLAIMER ***
I haven't been paid for this review or promoting this competition. By promoting this competition I have been entered into a competition to win £150 M&S vouchers as well as the ability to enter the cooker competition. The above review is written in my own words (apart from where stated) and is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product