Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Design Your Own Jigsaw Puzzle Review

We were sent Design your own Jigsaw Puzzle from Great Gizmo in their 4M range as my daughters love anything crafty and are forever drawing pictures (unfortunately their favourite canvas when they can't find any paper is the walls!)
Design your own Jigsaw Puzzle does exactly what it says on the tin, or in this case, the box. In the box you find 4 colour felt pens and 3 blank 12cm x 16cm pieces of card pre-cut into jigsaw puzzles but attached so that you can design your personalised jigsaw before carefully separating the pieces and putting them in an envelope ready for you or someone else to put together again.





They make a wonderful gift either unopened in the box, or having opened it and designed your personalised picture or secret message for the recipient to solve. 






Having three blank jigsaws was perfect for me as I gave each of the older three one each and told them to use their imagination and do a personalised design that we will then put in the Daddy's Father's Day card ready for him to solve. The children all had such fun personalising and designing their own jigsaws to give to daddy and I would definitely buy it again. 








Design Your Own Jigsaw Puzzle is available from Amazon for £5.99


***DISCLAIMER***
I was sent Design Your Own Jigsaw Puzzle for free on the understanding I would write an honest review of what I thought it it. I received no payment and the review is written in my own words and is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product



No comments:

Post a Comment