Tuesday, 1 May 2012

My BIG Confession

I have a big confession to make and I'm glad hubby doesn't follow my blog to see what it is...


My confession is... I think Chocolate is better than sex.






Here are my reasons!



  1. Chocolate is ALWAYS available.
  2. Chocolate is just as good when it's soft.
  3. You can safely have chocolate whilst driving.
  4. If you bite the nuts the nuts too hard the chocolate won't mind.
  5. You can have chocolate in front of your mother.
  6. When you have hot chocolate it doesn't keep the neighbours awake all night.
  7. Even the pope can have chocolate.
  8. You don't get hairs in your mouth with chocolate.
  9. People won't get annoyed if you have chocolate on the desk.
  10. Good chocolate is easy to find.
  11. Chocolate can last as long as you want it to.
  12. Chocolate can't make you pregnant.
  13. You are never too old for chocolate.
  14. Size doesn't matter, chocolate is always good. 
  15. You can ask a stranger for chocolate without getting slapped!
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a tumble but I had to laugh at my son who told me.
"Mum. You've had sex FOUR times!" in shock

3 comments:

Post a Comment