Tuesday, 8 May 2012

#terribletwosday Secret Addiction


I have a secret... and it's a very embarrassing secret... but it's not my secret addiction, it's my youngest daughters!

DD3 aka The Baby is addicted to... crisps!!!

As soon as she wakes up in the morning, she will ask for crisps (potato chips). After eating her breakfast, she wants some crisps. Mid morning snack, "Crisps please mummy". Lunchtime, would you like a sandwich? No crisps! Afternoon snack... yep you guessed it crisps followed by another packet of crisps! Dinner... can I skip it and go straight to the crisps! Time for bed, no I can't go yet I want some crisps!!!

So as you can see, she would live off crisps if we let her. As soon as she's eaten one packet of crisps, she want's another!

Wouldn't you like an orange instead? No! CRISPS!!! 

If you refuse her crisps, she's lays on the floor screaming and kicking with her feet!

So I've got to be cruel to be kind. I have to cut off her supply and stop enabling her in her addiction to crisps.

So if you're looking for me, you'll find me a quivering wreck trying to hide from the tantruming 2yr old.



This post was written as part of the Terrible Twosday linky hosted by The Crumby Mummy, where we can share the naughty and terrible things are children have done over the past week, this includes big kids as well not just toddlers. So why not share a post on the terrible things your children have been up to and join in the linky so we can all have a laugh or some sympathy and showcase the naughtiness our children can get up to!!!

1 comment:

Post a Comment