Monday, 11 June 2012

Ravensburger Minnie Mouse My First Puzzle Review

Much to my 2 year olds delight, we were sent a Minnie Mouse jigsaw from Ravensburger to review.




Ravensburger have now released a range of jigsaw puzzles especially designed for toddlers aged 18mths and over to enjoy. The first to be released is an adorable Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck jigsaw based on the characters from the popular Disney Junior TV show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse  with more jigsaws to be released later this year. 








My 2 year old is a Mickey and Minnie Mouse fanatic (see Toddler Tantrums when she couldn't watch Mickey Mouse). She also LOVES jigsaws and managed to do not one but two of her wooden shape sorter jigsaws on her first attempt at the same time!





When she saw the box she became really excited and wanted to do the jigsaws straight away and once she'd been shown what to do she managed them with ease and enjoyed doing them over and over. They weren't too hard for her which was really good as it didn't put her off doing the jigsaws and she got a bit sense of achievement from putting the jigsaws together. 



The box is brightly coloured with lots of pink which is sure to please every little girl. Inside the box there is 4 jigsaws, 2 of Minnie Mouse and 2 of Daisy Duck and each jigsaw has a different number of pieces to complete.


This jigsaw is in 2 pieces
This jigsaw is in 3 pieces
This jigsaw is in 4 pieces
This jigsaw is in 5 pieces
The jigsaw is made of stiff card and slots together easily for little hands to do.


My daughter really enjoyed doing these jigsaws and kept doing them over and over again. They are an ideal middle step between wooden shape sorting jigsaws  and proper jigsaws and I thoroughly recommend them. I will definitely buy her some more jigsaws now that I know they are such a hit!


***DISCLAIMER*** 
I was sent Minnie Mouse My First Puzzle for free on the understanding I would write an honest review of what I thought about the product. I received no payment and the review is written in my own words and is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment