Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Mega Bloks Lil' Princess Character Range Review

Much to my 2yr old's delight, we were sent three of the Lil' Princess and friends Princesses from Mega Bloks' new Character Range and aimed at toddlers.


As soon as my 2yr old saw them,  they became her favourite toy and she is forever playing with them, even taking them to nannies house!

Mega Bloks have been popular for a long time, and are a known and trusted brand. I remember my son having some when he was little and because they are so tough and long lasting, my youngest has some of his old Mega Bloks to play and build with. 

Recently they introduced their Mega Bloks First Builders sets, a line of building toys which are aimed at preschoolers. The big blocks are easy for little hands to build and play and with additional toys, not just bricks, they help grow your child's imagination.

New to the First Builders set, is the Lil Princess Range of toys which include three Princesses complete with their own matching pony a magic carriage and a choice of three different castles each with their very own princess as well. Ideal toys for any little princess


We were sent one of each of the three princesses and their ponies.

Princess Dewdrop (the blue fairy princess) and her pony Mist

Princess Sunray (the orange fairy princess) and her pony Glimmer

Princess Starlight (the pink fairy princess) and her pony Twinkle

When each Princess hops on her pony or a brick, a sparking tiara pops up. Each pony has sparkling, removable wings, helping to grow their imagination and each Princess and pony is compatible with traditional Mega Bloks as well as the new Lil' Princess range.


These have been such a fantastic hit with my 2yr old and her older sisters (5 and 7). They have all enjoyed playing with them, and my 2yr old has enjoyed playing with them on her own. I also love that she can use them with her other Mega Bloks collections, such as the Winnie the Pooh ones! Because they have been so popular, I will definitely be getting her the castle for Christmas. 


***DISCLAIMER***
We were sent a set of three Mega Bloks Lil Princess and their ponies for free on the understanding I would write an honest review of what I thought about the product. I received no payment and the review is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product and I retain full editorial control and integrity 

No comments:

Post a Comment