Saturday, 13 October 2012

Stack-A-Doodle Stackable Buildable Crayons Review

New to Find Me A Gift is a fantastic new product called Stack-A-DoodleStackable, buildable crayons


Inside the box you find 13 different coloured crayons in the shape of a well known building block.



These have been a big hit in my house, especially as all my children love colouring and these crayons are nice and big and easy to hold in their hands, not to mention all the fun they have from building towers and knocking them down, something that my 2yr old has thoroughly enjoyed.



There are 6 larger blocks measuring 4cm x 2cm x 1cm and 7 smaller blocks measuring 2cm x 2cm x 1cm.



Available from Find Me A Gift they cost just £5.99 making them an ideal birthday gift or stocking filler for Christmas and guaranteed to create lots of fun and sure to be a big hit! Especially if my children are anything to go by.


In fact my children loved these so much, I will definitely be buying some more as Christmas gifts for friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment