Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Chloe’s Magical Dress up Closet Review

Recently we were sent a new Golden Bear Product to review. Chloe's Magical Dress Up Closet.




I must admit that before we were sent Chloe's Magical Closet to review that I hadn't heard of Chloe's Closet before we were sent this product, but we have since. 

Shown on the children's TV channel Cartoonito, Chloe's Closet follows the fun-filled adventures of an adorable, imaginative little girl named Chloe, who discovers magical new worlds whilst playing dress-up in her closet. With each new costume Chloe tries on, she is swept up in a fantastical journey with her best friend and constant companion, her security blanket named Lovely Carrot. 



The show reminds me of Mr Benn, a similar TV show I enjoyed as a child and I bet a lot of the mums and dad's remember him as well and his visits to the fancy dress shop! But this is a more up-to-date and modern version ideal for little girls produced using 3D CGI and Flash Animation. 



To celebrate the popularity of Chloe's Closet, Golden Bear have released a selection of toys based on the show. We were sent Chloe's Magical Dress Up Closet for my 5yr old to review, and she enjoyed playing with it, although she did have to fight her older and younger sisters as they also wanted to play with it!



In the box you get Chloe's Magical Closet, Chloe figurine, 3 different outfits for her to wear and 3 scenes cards. The child picks one of the outfits from the cupboards on the side of her closet and dress Chloe. Then they place her on the platform, close the doors and slot one of the adventure scenes into the slot at the back of the closet. Press the heart shaped button and watch as the glittery doors light up and magical sounds play. Open the doors and find Chloe ready for her adventure.

A lovely toy which is ideal for any little fan of the show and guaranteed to give lots of fun and adventures. It certainly was a hit with my daughters!

***DISCLAIMER**
We were sent Chloe's Magical Dress Up Closet for free on the understanding that I would write an honest review of what my family and I thought about the product. I received no payment and the review is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product and I retain full editorial control and integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment