Friday, 2 November 2012

November Challenge Day 2

To try and get me out of my blogging and personal slump, I've decided to challenge myself by writing a blog post every day, and to make it even harder Review Posts don't count!

Yesterday I started this with my #R2BC post Finding Reasons to be Cheerful where I mentioned how down I had been feeling recently.

So here is my post for Day Two - the 2nd November!

Last day of the school holidays we had a free fun day at the local leisure centre which I took the kids too and they had fun painting, playing hockey and playing with the soft play! To make it even more fun, SIL came with us with 7yr old nephew so DS had lots of fun playing with cousin whilst DD1 played with a friend from school and the two youngest are happier playing on their own. It was also nice to have a long chinwag with SIL, putting the world to rights, whilst watching the children!













No comments:

Post a Comment