Sunday, 2 December 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!

Last week was hubby's birthday and on Tuesday my daughter turns 6. Traditionally this means that the weekend between the birthdays is the time when we put our Christmas tree and decorations. 

Since neither of us work on a Sunday, we agreed that today would be the day!


However our plans were scuppered when I was asked to work overtime today and I agreed as it's a bit of extra cash for Christmas. 

So this left hubby and the kids to do the trimmings without me. 

When I arrived home, I found the house in darkness... I opened the lounge door and to a shout of "Surprise" the kids all jumped out as hubby switched the tree lights on!

What a wonderful welcome home! I just LOVE Christmas!

Here is a picture of the wonderful tree they did in my absense. They did a good job, even if I do say so myself!



Now it's all ready for my daughters party on Tuesday as she's having a couple of friends for tea

I'm linking this post up with The Diary of a Frugal Family and the Nosy Bloggers Christmas Tree linky


3 comments:

Post a Comment