Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Emotion Pets Little Cuddles Review

Flair have released a new range of Emotion Pets which are ideal for smaller children aged 3-5. 


Based on their popular Emotion Pets interactive animals you can now find Little Cuddles, smaller baby versions of Toffee the Pony, Cherry the Cat and Milky the Bunny.


Much to my 3yr old's delight she was sent a baby Cherry the Cat to review and it certainly was a big hit. She loved how the cat would nod her head, wiggle her tail and wave her paw when she stroked her back and she carries it around the house calling it "My Kitty!" 


My 6yr old also likes petting it and likes to pretend it's a real cat and would try and give it milk if I would let her. 


It would be nice if the cat meowed or purred as well, although part of me wonders whether that would be an annoying noise to hear all the time, but I think it would make them just that little bit more lifelike. 


The animals themselves are really sweet with expressive eyes and they look really lifelike. We don't have any pets but now my youngest thinks we do and that "Kitty" is part of the family!


A wonderful little toy for any younger child (although it is not suitible for children under 3 because of the small parts) especially if their older sibling has the larger versions of Emotion Pets. I can also see them being popular with older children as well, who could use them as pretend babies of their Emotion Pets.


*** DISCLAIMER ***
We were sent Cherry the Cat from the Emotion Pets Little Cuddles range for free on the understanding I would write an honest review of what I thought about the product. I received no payment and the review is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product and I retain full editorial control and integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment