Thursday, 21 March 2013

Drumond Park Box of Shocks Competition

Recently we reviewed Drumond Park's Box of Shocks and it was a BIG hit in my house, especially with my 10yr old son! I even caught him taking the sauce bottle trick to school the other day and he came home full of stories of how he'd pranked all his teachers!!!


Drumond Park have very kindly offered to let one of you, my lovely followers, win your very own Box of Shocks (rrp £19.99) which means your very own Ant or Dec (or if you're old like me and remember him... the late Jeremy Beadle and his Beadle's About) can start mastering the art of pranks



Entering is easy through Rafflecopter. All you need to do is comment on this blog post what was your best April Fool prank (if you don't do April Fools then feel free to say so). 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Competition closes on the 22nd April and is open to UK residents only

Good luck everyone!

129 comments:

Post a Comment