Friday, 15 March 2013

I-Pic Personalised Photo Frames

Recently I was lucky enough to be asked to review a personalised i-pic photo frame and I must say I am thrilled with the outcome. 


i-pic is a themed magnetic photo frame you personalise with your special "keeper" image, your personal message and your choice of graphics on both front and back. i-pic makes your photo extra special and makes a unique memento or gift for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and celebrations. 

Unlike traditional frames where you buy the frame and insert your photo behind glass, with i-pic you choose your graphics from their frame library, add your personalised message and they embed your chosen photograph safely inside the frame. The result is a robust and attractive photo and frame in one so there's no need for you to worry about your treasured photos being damaged. 

By adding your own message to the front and back you create a truly unique and personalised memento. You can even create your own frame design if there is something specific you want or can't find something amongst their library. 

As my parents are celebrating their 44th Wedding Anniversary this month, I decided I would create a unique anniversary gift for them. 

Designing your i-pic is so easy. After clicking on Pic and Personalise to browse their library of images, I selected the category "Anniversaries" and had a look for the design I liked best. I choose the Elegant Frame and uploaded a picture of my parents on their wedding day. 



Next step once I was happy with the picture's placing in the frame was to personalise it. This was easy to do with the text box which allowed me freedom to choose the words, font, size and colour for both the top and the bottom of the frame. 



Once I was happy with the wording and the font I was able to see what it would look like on the frame. 



Once I was happy with the front then it was time to turn my attention to the back, which again was just as easy as doing the front. 


Once you're happy just quick proceed and a little warning message appears



That's it! Your frame is finished! It really is that simple! All that's left is to place your order and if you want to you can make your frame metallic for an extra £5 per frame (mine is metallic). 

The finished frame is gorgeous. My pictures alone cannot show how gorgeous it is (and I apologise for the reflections). Everyone who has seen it has commented on how lovely it is and what a lovely keepsake it is and I can't wait to see my parents' faces when they see it. 


I love that because it is magnetic you can hang it on your fridge but it also comes with a little stand which means you can stand it on display as well. 


I had to contact customer services, and I must say they were very quick to respond, even on a Saturday and were very helpful and knowledgeable.

I will definitely use i-pic again for an extra special gift!

You can also follow i-pic on Facebook and Twitter

***DISCLAIMER***
I was given a voucher to create my very own i-pic personalised frame for free on the understanding I would write on honest review of what I thought about the frame. I received no payment and the review is my own honest and unbiased opinion of the product and I retain full editorial control and integrity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment