Friday, 15 March 2013

Win a Personalised i-pic Photo Frame

Recently I reviewed the i-pic photo frame and I was really impressed with how easy it was and how lovely the finished frame was. You can read my review here



But now I have some exciting news!!!!

How would you like to win your very own i-pic personalised photo frame. With a library full of backgrounds to use or the chance to upload and design your own background then there is no end to the combinations and designs you can make. 

I chose to use mine as an anniversary gift for my parents, but you can choose to use yours for whatever reason you want, will you keep if for yourself to remember a special event, or will you give it away as a special gift for someone special. The choice is yours!



To enter all you have to do is use rafflecopter below and follow as many or as few of the options as you want. Don't forget to comment as well below as to what kind of frame you would create

The competition ends on my son's birthday which is the 22nd March and is open to UK residents only. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

124 comments:

Post a Comment