Saturday, 14 September 2013

Organising Clothes Again!

Today my mission, should I choose to accept it, was to tidy my daughter's wardrobe.

Just before the baby arrived a month ago, I had a big reorganisation of two of the girls' clothes. I bagged up all their outgrown clothes (sizes 2-3 and 5-6) and put them away ready for the next one to grow into, and pulled out the bagged up clothes that they'd grown into (3-4 and 6-7). It took me hours to do and I hoped I wouldn't have to do it again for a long time!

Sadly I failed to tell hubby who's wardrobe was whose, assuming he already knew, which meant he put their clothes away in the wrong wardrobe. This was made worse by my 6yr olds habit of changing her clothes every 5 minutes and just throwing her clothes at the bottom of the wardrobe when asked to put her clean clothes away or tidy her room.

This was the sight that greeted me when I opened the doors today...


So I spent a good hour sorting it all out!

Hidden amongst her clothes was sizes 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 and 5-6. Goodness knows where most of them came from as, apart from the 3-4, they weren't there when I last sorted it. Although it made a change from the sweetie wrappers I usually find hidden in my son's room!

Finally I finished, just in time to feed the baby as hubby brought her upstairs crying and hungry. 


Tomorrow's mission is to sort the 3yr old's wardrobe!!!

On another note, I did find a way to get the baby to nap happily in the travel cot as she doesn't seem to like lying down flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment